Effective Date: 2023-05-23
Cookies are small files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier that are stored on your computer or mobile device on which you access the Service.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Service Providers means any natural person or company who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data and provide the Services.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The User is the individual using our Services.
3. Information Collection.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
3.1 Personal Data. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
3.2 Usage Data. We may also collect Usage Data which may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies on our website.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
4. Data Use, Retention, Transfer & Security.
4.1 Use of Data. We use the collected data for various purposes such as:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
for any other purpose with your consent.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purpose, to strengthen the security, to improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4.3 Transfer of Data. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
4.4 Security of Data. The security of your data is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security of data.
5. Disclosure of Data.
We may disclose Persona Data that you provide for the following purposes:
5.1 Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
5.2 Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations and protections.’
5.3 Other cases. We may disclose your information also as follows:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others.
6. Country or State-Specific Data Rights.
If you are a resident of the European Union or other countries or states that have regulations like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that apply to you as a “data subject” under those laws or regulations, you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right to have your information corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may be required to verify your identity before responding to such requests and we may not able to respond without some necessary data and appropriate validation. You have the right to complain to your data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in your country or state.
7.1 Service Providers. We may employ third party Service Providers that provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related support or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are restricted from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
7.2 Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service as week as to automate the development process of our Service.
7.5 Children’s Privacy. Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child”or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.